School ended at 5pm today. Because of that PW la! If not we could go off at like 3.30? Tt's consider very early for us already. And talking about PW, till now, I still dont understand a single shit. Although the teachers have been going through the so-called techniques and plannings, but, where do we start from? Anything? Just make something out of nothing by ourselves? Or what? God knows what. We were given only 2 topics. And that's it. Boo. Like I even care.
Spent the whole of my day with Jasmine(except in the early morning before assembly. Meeting Yanling to go to school.) and will be spending the whole of my 2 yrs with her! Wuahaha. We promised each other not to pangseh. But thinking back, we're really fated. I got to know her through Lixian. And back then, we went to TPJC. Were in the same OG Sirius. And taking the same combi, only that our classes were side by side. After that, we met again in MJC. And now, we're classmates! Cool?
haha. Yup. After PW, I suddenly missed Lixian alot alot. Sms-ed her. She joined Jas and I for dinner at BK before going to Jas' house to slack.
Just took a cab home. I'm really very tired. After this, I'm going to pack my bag and sleep. No hw for today. Too tired to do. Although one of chunks of tutorials are waiting to be cleared.